Tasmota supports Gladys Assistant MQTT for both relays and sensors. The HTTP protocol is coming soon.
Below are the steps to configure Gladys Assistant and Tasmota:
All the following servers need to be made available :
- You have installed Gladys Assistant (embedded MQTT broker available)
- You have installed/access to a MQTT broker server and made contact with your Tasmota device.
Gladys Assistant automatically detects Tasmota devices (when they are all connected to the same MQTT broker).
On Gladys Assistant Application:
- Visit the Integration page.
- Search for the Tasmota element and tap on it.
- Then click on MQTT discover.
- Save to add device.